Saturday 31 March 2012

MARCHITES

YAY!!! Thank God we made it to the end of March 2012. This is not really a post but I just want to appreciate everybody born in the month of March. It’s been a pretty good month for me because I had a lot of people celebrating (including me).  Each day presented somebody’s birthday which in my own language means cake (don’t hate me). Well after doing a lot of research (yeah right), I have concluded that about 30% of the people in the world were born in march. I thank God for giving us the grace to celebrate our birthday(s) this year…I pray 2013 would be better (can I get an AMEN somebody).

The picture below shows some of the characteristics of people born in march, most of them are true of course.

Take a good look;                                                            







A lot of people will probably want to beat me up right now but hey, the truth they say is bitter.

HAPPY NEW MONTH IN ADVANCE and please go easy on the pranks you play tomorrow. *laughing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX...

Diary favorites...