Saturday 28 July 2012

25 THINGS THAT “I AM”

1. I am the maker of the heavens.
2. I am the bright and morning star.
3. I am the breadth of all creation.
4. I am the one who walked on water.
5. I am the one who calmed the seas.
 6. I am the miracles and wonder.
7. I am the fount of living water.
8. I am the risen son of man.
9. I am the healer of the broken.
 10. I am your savior and redeemer.
11. I am the one who bore the sins of man.
12. I am the author and perfecter.
13. I am the beginning and the end.
14. I am the spirit deep inside you.
15. I am the word upon your heart.
 16. I am the one who even knew you before your birth, before you were.
17. I am throughout the earth.

 18. I am the universe.
19. I am in every heart.
20. I am where you are.
21. I am the lord of lords.
 22. I am the king of kings.
23. I am the holy lamb. 2
4. I am above all things.
25. I am the mighty God your father

THUS SAITH THE LORD.

2 comments:

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX...

Diary favorites...