Saturday 22 December 2012

2012 IN RETROSPECT

 






DEAR DIARY:
"2012 is ending already???..... oh well!"

Its the end of another year and all I can say is thank you. Its been a year of mixed feelings for me but some good things happened along the way..yeah, like this Blog. I didn't know that by the end of 2012 I would have a blog where I would share stories and people would read them and even comment, I never knew. A lot has happened this year to me as a person and to us as a nation. All of us in one way or the other have seen the good, the bad and the ugly this year. We {well, most of us} made a lot of plans and resolutions at the beginning of the year, I wonder how that turned out.

Well to mark the end of the year, yours truly is going to be dishing out all the cool stories and major events that made 2012. Its going to be a PHOTO BLOG...yeah you heard right, you are going to be seeing a lot of pictures with stories to compliment them. I haven't done something like this before though so let keep our fingers crossed and see how it turns out.

As you read the posts I'll like to remind you that the year wasn't entirely beautiful, there were some really sad tales that did us in but still we thank God for grace. That you did not accomplish all you hoped to, does not mean you failed, it only reminds you of the fact that you are human and liable to make mistakes. Look on the bright side, for every "NO" you got this year, you've come out a wiser and stronger person waiting to face 2013.

Lets go down memory lane and have fun together. Please feel free to drop comments and criticisms, I'll really appreciate them. Also do tell a friend, to tell a friend to read the posts. DEAL??..... DEAL!!


 I would like to know how your year has been, what rocked and sucked for you in 2012? do describe 2012 for me in your own words.... beautiful? horrible??...let's hear it.



GRACIAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX...

Diary favorites...