Tuesday 29 October 2013

THE PREGNANT VIRGIN

Dear diary,



As amazing as conceiving is

Being a pregnant maiden can be shocking

Consilience becomes a daily routine

Doing all to find out what happened

Everyday you wake up to queries 

From people you do and do not know

Going out you hear tattles about

How loose and crass you've become

Irrespective of what really happened

Judgement is based on societal muse

Knowledge from what they see and hear

Labour of love is what I call it

Moving into a new phase of my life

New blood is growing within me

Only way out is through

Pregnant as I am

Questions will always come

Rare as it is, it must be done

Surrogacy is what it's called

Telling all who care to know

Unabridged version of my story

Virgin that got gravid without coitus

Well-defined is my mission

Xenogeneic is what is inside me

Yes, I am ready

Zero hour has come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX...

Diary favorites...