Saturday 15 March 2014

YES, SHE IS 2!

Dear diary,

     


Into her diary she writes
Memoirs of her earthly strides
Yes, she is 2
She is growing too

Going to war with the word
The diary is her sword 
Yes, she is 2
She is saying thank you


Y'helloooooo!!!!!! 

Its the 2nd year anniversary of the diary and this post is just in order. I couldn't make up my mind on whether to write or not but seeing that you are reading it now, you can guess my decision.

The journey so far has been fulfilling. There were some days of blank pages in the diary and even days of epistles, still I'm thankful. To the diary fans (table and ceiling fans) thank you is not enough. Using your precious data to open this diary every other day makes me happy. 

It's more than a blog, it's a diary. It's for us to come and read when we are happy or sad. It provides some form of comfort and just gives me that needed smile when I'm down, I hope it does the same to you. We learn from sharing our daily experiences on this earthly journey and this diary helps to put them in writing so we can always read.


Starting as a zygote, it became an embryo. I nurtured it in my mind as a fetus and today, it's a 2 year old baby. I hope to train it as a child and watch it grow and blossom. Somebody asked me when it will start going to school...lol. Keep your fingers crossed people, it just might happen.

Birthday shindig on yours truly, see y'all at Sheraton.




3 comments:

  1. Wasn't here at it's birth but happy I joined in along the way, Happy Birthday Dear Diary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam at the top! Happy Bloggiversary ma'am, more wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX...

Diary favorites...