Sunday 7 June 2015

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR ALPHABETS?

Dear diary,

*insert Joey's voice* how you doing? 😉

It's been a while I wrote in the diary and it's because I couldn't find my pen (pen means a lot of things right now so feel free to go with whatever makes you happy). I've found the pen now and I'm ready to start writing again. 


During my search for the pen, I discovered a lot things that I haven't discussed with you guys such as virtues, ideas and the likes. I've compiled a list of them and I'm going to be sharing them alphabetically. 

The first post goes up tomorrow. Each letter of the alphabet would be used to discuss a word (or words) for each day. Don't worry, you're not in a kindergarten class. There would be 3 posts up every week. As usual, tell a friend to tell a friend to visit the diary, it promises to be interesting. We all would be learning something new.



Live, learn, love.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I missed you, kept checking and checking. I love the new blog outlook too. Can't wait to learn the alphabets. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you! It's time to learn you ABC's again. Have fun :)

      Delete

PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX...

Diary favorites...